Feera Get Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feera Get Together

Keeping in touch with the family~ <3

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feera Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerestial
Admin
Cerestial

Feera Guild Empty
PostSubject: Feera Guild   Feera Guild Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 am

Feera Guild BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjZBMFlvb3JiM1JHWmppOHVGREVTWHcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ
~ A mighty flame, comes from a little spark ~

Guild-name: Feera
Guild-leader: Keidara
Guild-level: 50
Guild-rank: #2
Alliance: ♣️
Antagonist: ♣️
Community: International
No. of players: 30+
No. of guildsmen: 75/76
Current Server: AsgRO
Home: AldeBaran
[center]Guild Extensions:
- Freya (PvP/WoE) -
- Feera Corp. (Vendors) -
- Feeratsuki (Ninjas) -

Newest member: ♣️

~ ♣️ ~

Hi everyone! I'm the founder of Feera, please allow me to tell you something about our guild.

*Feera was originally created on 12-26-09, @ 3:00 servertime in FeelRO
*Feera is non-WOE
*Feera is currently a SOCIAL & MVP guild
*Feera is one of the most active guild here in AsgRO
*Feera is for quality, not quantity
*Feera is the 2nd guild that reached max level
*Feera has been collecting friendly players since the beginning
*We don't mind if you're Pro/Noobie, all that matters is your loyalty
*We are doing MvP hunts and mostly fun stuff altogether
*Feera has one RULE, we live our RO life with it
(you'll know it when you become a part of us)
*We live in a peaceful RO life
*We never give a random guild invitation
*We enjoy socializing and helping each other out
*We are willing to teach those who are eager to learn
*We don't welcome badass and stubborn players here
*We have certain traditions that make Feera a better place
*We have a guild extension for auto-vendors
*Everyone is equal here~
*Feera is not just a guild, we treat it as something special

^_^
~ ♣️ ~

The name "Feera" just came out from my imagination.
I got the name from the Final Fantasy series,
the name was driven from the word
"Fira" (an advance level of the magic spell "Fire").
I did a short story-making for an introduction.

and here it goes. . .
Very Happy

~ ♣️ ~

~Feera was mystically born in Valhalla before the great war. She was young, beautiful, cheerful and living her life peacefully. Her mother was all she had before the war but unfortunately, her mother became one of the victims which made Feera to be left alone. There is something special about Feera which almost everyone in Valhalla started to envy. After her mother's death, she started to have this mysterious and mighty glow, this can only mean that Feera has been bestowed by the element of fire, which makes her a demi-goddess.
Surprised

Being special, however, there is something wrong with Feera, her eyes became red which most of the beings in Valhalla believe that this is a curse from the previous war and the one who has the "red eyes" will bring chaos and bring Valhalla down to destruction. They believe that every war brings a curse upon them. Valhalla started to hate Feera because of the so-called "myth of destruction". They treated her as if she doesn't exist anymore, they have forsaken her and being told that she doesn't belong. . .
:mellow:

Feera run away from Valhalla. She was crying, she felt so alone, it's like she doesn't have a purpose in this world. Her tears were glowing and shining like the fire, then suddenly a light becomes visible from a distance of her dark dream. She woke up, she looked around, she didn't know where she is and what happened. Feera didn't know that she was sleep-walking the whole time since she left Valhalla. The sky is blue, the wind feels good, and the water is clear. She remembered a place called "Midgard" from a story told by her mother a long time ago. Feera smiled, she know where she is.
Wink

She walked through the plains and the forest, she was happy and excited to meet the humans but there's one thing she didn't noticed, her body. . . is starting to degenerate. . . since she started to set her foot on Midgard's ground. This is a phenomenon about demi-goddesses in their time which she is not aware of. Feera decided to look for a home, for a friend, for a family, but the humans are ignoring her due to her low-profile appearance, due to her burned-out clothes which caused by her hidden aura as a demi-goddess of fire. She is not aware that she is becoming mortal, she was starting to feel hungry, thirsty, tired, and sick. She fainted on the ground of Prontera, she was so hungry and exhausted from a long walk without food for weeks. Someone started to rush towards her when she fell to the ground.
:unsure:

Feera woke up, a young archer was in front of her, smiling, he said "Hi!". They became best friends, they are both searching for a family and more friends to be with. . . they did fell in love with each other since then. . .
:wub:

Months later. . .

The archer cried:

"She was my hope. . .

she was my light. . .

my soul. . . my life. . ."

:mellow:

"The reason to live. . .

the reason to exist. . .

the reason to breathe. . ."

Feera died. . .

Sad

~ The End ~

RGM>MAIN, FRIENDLY, LOYAL and ENJOYS SOCIALIZING. All active alternative characters should be in the guild. (No lvl/job req.)

*Try to look for Keidara in Alde if you're intrested or try sending a game-mail.
^_^

Feera Guild Familwee11

~Keidara & Ceres

PS. I'll come back editin this soon, in a hurry wah
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cerestialz

Feera Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Feera Get Together :: Sign Up :: Want to join Feera? Click here!-
Jump to: